ZanPerrion.com Members List Mark Forums Read

Off Topic
     Natural grounding?

Old 08-02-2010   #1
Maggz
Deck Swabber

Default Natural grounding?

Hi guys,

I don't get natural grounding. I understand that it's supposed to make us more attractive to girls, more magnetic and more presence etc.

But how does watching feminine girls dancing help us become more attractive? Wouldn't this increase our femininity and reduce our masculinity?

Let me know if I've got that wrong. And if I do how do you do natural grounding? Do you just simply watch the videos?
Maggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #2
BodyGuard101
Quartermaster

Natural Grounding is a great tool, yet it takes a lot of time to really understand what's going on.

I have done a LOT of things in terms of energy work, healing and strengthening my inner self, including Sedona Method, Reiki Master and Alchemy Master training. Even though Natural Grounding may appear to be just watching girls and altering the way you think, it does more than that on the energetic level.

1. It puts you in relation to a very vibrant state of mind, which will raise your energies.

2. A pure feminine presence brings out your masculinity and you feel more confident.

3. It also develops your intuition so it brings a balance between your masculine/feminine sides.

4. You need to have a strong masculine side to be attractive to women, but you also need a strong feminine side to be able to bring that side out of them.

There's more to it, but it's a good start. Out of everything I've done, it is still pretty much the most powerful tool I've seen and I still use it. Since you watch it passively, you can do other things to shift your state of mind at the same time.

This is a very powerful Natural Grounding video done by Rion Williams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IL6kx_y2vw

Cheers!
BodyGuard101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #3
Rion Williams
Boatswain

it's hard to believe 'logically' at first that something like this would work esp. b/c it's different and new. just start experiencing it and you'll start seeing the results. the understanding...you'll discover through time and experience best. there are lessons and more explanation on the official website: www.naturalgrounding.net
Old 08-08-2010   #4
alphamac
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggz View Post
Hi guys,

But how does watching feminine girls dancing help us become more attractive? Wouldn't this increase our femininity and reduce our masculinity?
Hey Maggz, I had the same doubt before. Women tune in to the same feminine vibe as they watch it, that's obviously not what you want to do. You should watch it from a third person's perspective since you don't indentify yourself with that but you are a man appreciating the femininity of women and here's the thing: nothing is more masculine than that.
alphamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #5
Rion Williams
Boatswain

there one word and experience which pretty much sums it all up. natural grounding helps you to empower POLARITY

polarity is the experience. b/c you could think 'this is all girly' but that's siding with the feminine. instead, get INTO it in a 'grounded' opposite position so you can 'let women be women' in their light.

put aside personal preferences, prejudice, judgments and socio-cultural differences. the language doesn't even matter. start 'feeling' the energy of these women 'in polarity'. 'experiencing' the feminine is one of the most masculine things you can do b/c you are in your own masculine energy.

you are becoming alpha male in relation to the shakti energy of alpha female where everything is in natural alignment. your own physiological energy is 'locking in' to alignment with the law of the universe. heterosexual polarity is the force of life; yin and yang energy.

grounding builds that magnetic force between you and women in reality so that you automatically start bringing it out of them. why? because you've conditioned a physiological, energy relationship of polarity with that equal and opposite power in women.

grounding goes from women > you > back to women who are affected around you. it helps you to build your presence, confidence, power and magnetic attraction.

so don't 'join in' on the girliness or anything like that i'd say or you'd have more feminine energy. it's like holding 2 magnets close together and the more grounding you do, the more powerful your masculine energy/side/magnet becomes. with natural grounding, you're empowering the energy and force of attraction between the two. stronger magnetic force = stronger force of attraction.

and because the two never touch, there is a stronger force of chemistry/synergy/sparks when you go out to meet women. since this shakti energy already is the 'ultimate magnet' on it's own of the feminine, it is the ultimate attractor for men. it already exists, so the more you get your physical and sexual energy around shakti energy 'in polarity' that magnetic relationship that never quite 'touches', the more you are 'charging up' your own masculine power.

b/c the shakti magnet is so STRONG, it will pull out YOUR masculine energy and draw it out of you. this is how it is in real life as well. women who are more in touch with their energy, it's easier to cultivate and feel attraction with them, even if you're not an alpha male. women who are suppressed require a harder 'hit' of the masculine energy just to get through to them.

anyways EMPOWER POLARITY and you will be a stronger force of attraction. it's ridiculous how this has NOTHING to do with inner game. i really (personally) hope people can start getting away from the brainwashed, limiting idea of ego-based inner game. sex and sexuality is about the forces of nature driving within and around us. that is what motivates our behavior...natural alpha men and women are just IN TOUCH with that. inner game junkies are out of touch with that.

just do natural grounding and start reaping the infinite benefits. i think you'll become positively addicted. you don't have to understand it either to have it work for you (like original natural alpha's who weren't throw off by social influence can't explain it).

the more you can empower polarity, the more legendary effect you will have just being near women. their behavior will show you as they literally 'turn into' the same behavior of women you see in the videos. THAT is sexuality. it's not about skin or sexploitation.

EMPOWER (SEXUAL) POLARITY.

Last edited by Rion Williams; 08-08-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Rion Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #6
freespirit422
Galley Slave

Default about NG

I've been off and on with NG and the one thing it always comes back to is just loving women. The only downfall I see with NG is the emphasis on foreign women. Now don't get me wrong, they are great, but what happens is some people lose focus and get obsessed with the foreign women. This makes them badmouth western women, which in my opinion is totally wrong. Women are people, just like you and I. There are good people and there are bad people, plain and simple. NG in my opinion is merely meditation, but with an added focus on loving women. I've tried meditation in the past but I kept falling asleep. NG is a way to get into altered states that come from meditation, but in a very very simple way that almost anyone can do.
freespirit422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #7
LarusChoades
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit422 View Post
The only downfall I see with NG is the emphasis on foreign women. This makes them badmouth western women, which in my opinion is totally wrong.
I´ve seen the same effect among us Grounders, to be honest. However, you do not have to consciously do that. I´ve dropped that HABIT. If badmouthing doesn´t originate in your egoic mind, it doesn´t come out of your mouth either.

What I´ll do is just enjoy women & NG.

----Jared2010
LarusChoades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #8
Rage
Gunner

Hey! I was reading a description of NG on naturalgrounding.net and I came upon the following sentence:

'The simplest way to describe it is: WATCHING MUSIC VIDEOS OF NATURAL 'REAL' FEMALE BEHAVIOR & LETTING IT AFFECT YOUR 'CONSCIOUS' MIND, EMOTIONAL STATE, BELIEFS AND ENERGY.'

Now I'm not sure if I get it right, I supposed that the purpose of meditation or autohypnosis was to comunicate to the unconscious mind, at an emotional, instinctive level. What differentiate a Natural from a guy who 'doesn't have it' is that for the former the attraction and seduction process is an instinctual process that is deeply rooted inside. The latter tries to 'get it' on a rational, conscious level and for this reason fails. In the moment you try to think and concentratre on how to be attractive you have already lost your attraction, coz attraction is not a a rational act. Perhaps I'm missing something here...
Old 08-19-2010   #9
freespirit422
Galley Slave

Nah man, you aren't missing anything. You pretty much summed up what differentiates naturals from those that are ALWAYS in their heads. If you want to try out natural grounding my best advice I can give you is stop trying to understand it on a conscious level. Just relax and forget about what you should be doing, instead just let nature take over, get in touch with your instinctive self. Then the next time you talk to a woman, get into that instinctive natural state and she will most likely feel that relaxed confident vibe you are giving off. As humans we complicate way too much crap. Natural grounding helped get me out of my head and back into that natural state of my mind.
freespirit422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010   #10
Rage
Gunner

I started watching the videos on Rion's NG resource center. Here are my first impressions:

1) At rational level, it's hard to believe that watching videos of some Thai singers (one, Nicole, singing children songs!) can improve my success with women. However, I realise also that this is not about rationality, infact I think it's important to shut down the rational/intellectual part while practicing this stuff. I think my biggest problem is that I have always an internal dialogue going on, and that's probably the reason while my past attemps at self-hypnosis have failed. So I'll keep on watching the videos while relaxing and trying to shut down my internal dialogue and the judgements popping out of my rational/conscious mind (and tuning down the music volume at minimum since the songs themselves aren't - EHM - the best kind of music I have listened

2) As other posters here, I also wonder why all this focus on Oriental women. Women like Palmy aren't my physical type, I like Western women - and since I'm a Western man myself I don't find it that strange. I wonder if this can affect negatively my experience with NG. Aren't there any Western Alpha women of the same kind (like singers of children songs or smthg like that?)

3) While the women on these videos, at least at this initial phase, apparently don't communicate me a sexual urge, I can see their authenticity and natural attitude. That's very refreshing compared with the usual female celebrities that the media continually present us. To be honest, I have to say that I have always hated most of these fake, bitchy, arrogant popstars. They only communicate me unfriendliness, utter superficiality, falsity, bad taste and stupidity. I don't want to offend anybody here but these are my real feelings and thoughts. And I can't really understand how these 'pop icons' have obtained a mytical status in the mind of millions people. In the end, all what they do is singing some songs surrounded by an artificial glitter built for them by the music industry, and while doing that they earn billions and look down on 'normal people, many of them the same 'normal people' that idolize them. To be honest, I have never been unable to understand how anybody over 18 or 20 can keep his/her self-respect while worshipping and surrendering to such silly and fake models. And these 'models' are one of the major cause why many young beautiful women are so bitchy.