Go Back   Natural Game Forum by Zan Perrion > The Main Deck > General Discussion
ZanPerrion.com Register Members List Mark Forums Read

General Discussion
     The Most Seductive Body Part On a Woman

Old 05-01-2009   #1
Odysseus
Deck Swabber

Default The Most Seductive Body Part On a Woman

I have thought about this a lot. What parts are essential for a women to be desirable.

The breasts, no, the breasts are an illusion of fertility. A women with huge breasts could be infertile for an infertile women still has breasts. The buttox and hip to waist ratio, no, the hip to waist ratio is a sign of a women's ability to conceive. Hardly impressive since a women's pelvic bone expands after her first pregnancy thus having a better hip to waist ratio. The face, no, for an attractive face is the result of a variety of genes, thus an attractive face is familiar. I think of it like advertising, you only want to buy the products that are familiar to you. An attractive face can be created also just pick a partner with a different variety of genes. You have a better chance at creating an attractive child. What I have reasoned are two parts of a woman that are most seductive to me and, by persuation, also you. The heart and the lungs are the most seductive parts about a woman. For those two vital parts are the essentials for living. I hate to have a dead woman. I deeply and profoundly desire a live woman, when I am able to hear her breathing and her heart rate I am insane and lose complete control of my repressions and am almost unconscious. To be living is the greatest desire, find life and grab hold.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #2
Satyr
The Wild Rover

Just yesterday I said to a woman that it is not the body that makes a woman attractive, but what she expresses with it.

Edit: ow man, I just realize how good a line that is.

Last edited by Satyr; 05-02-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #3
Ginsengen
Swashbuckler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
Just yesterday I said to a woman that it is not the body that makes a woman attractive, but what she expresses with it.

Edit: ow man, I just realize how good a line that is.
My brain just went: "I`m stealing that!"
Ginsengen is offline   Reply With Quote