Go Back   Natural Game Forum by Zan Perrion > The Main Deck > Relationships
ZanPerrion.com Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Relationships
     she is simple and doesnt want to get her nails, hair done

Old 01-25-2009   #1
franktjmackey
Quartermaster

Default she is simple and doesnt want to get her nails, hair done

i thought girls are on top of getting there hair, nails done. but my girl is so simple, that she says she is not going to change. its like i love being with her but she can look 100 times better than the way she looks. dont get me wrong she is still cute but............ i think its time to move on
Old 01-25-2009   #2
Romantic Seducer
Buccaneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktjmackey View Post
i thought girls are on top of getting there hair, nails done. but my girl is so simple, that she says she is not going to change. its like i love being with her but she can look 100 times better than the way she looks. dont get me wrong she is still cute but............ i think its time to move on
Do you live together? There is a difference between if she is just at home with you or if you two go out. If you live with a girl do you look the same as when you go out? Just asking...
Romantic Seducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #3
franktjmackey
Quartermaster

wow never thought about it that way. no we dont live together. i stay over her house during the weekend. we technically dont go out. i guess that explains the nail polish hairstyle. but yesterday i was like lets get out for sushi. she just tied her hair back and walked out. it like im fixing my hair and im a guy. she wears a bubble jacket and brown ugs and walks out with me. its like i thought women are suppose to atleast do something. i dont know. it seems like she is not what im looking for
Old 01-25-2009   #4
Romantic Seducer
Buccaneer

Quote:
yesterday i was like lets get out for sushi. she just tied her hair back and walked out. it like im fixing my hair and im a guy. she wears a bubble jacket and brown ugs and walks out with me. its like i thought women are suppose to atleast do something. i dont know. it seems like she is not what im looking for
WoW! All the hotties I've been with (8-10s) have always been really crazy about their hair and how they dress and so on. I'm picky with the girls that I'm with. I've had good looking girls that have not taken care of their looks. If she doesn't take her of her looks she is not hot enough for me. No eye candy! = No pleassure for the eye = Move away! If your girl friend is not what you're looking for why are you with her!? I always search for pleassure in life and move away from what doesn't give me pleassure.
Romantic Seducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #5
Satyr
The Wild Rover

Hmm perhaps she isn't your style. But I've learned that girls become more enthusiastic about caring about their appearance if you compliment them instead of criticize them.

So compliment the things you like about her style and maybe she will improve them, just for you .
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #6
Egregius
Buccaneer

Maybe she *isn't* your type. Me, I love my girls natural. (Ok, with slight, subtle touches to their appearance perhaps)

Is it *really* that important to you?

Last edited by Egregius; 01-25-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Egregius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #7
Azztech
Boatswain

Leave her and give her me.

I'll love her for who she really is and not for who I want her to be.

Yes, I'm making a point. Can you see it?

A woman who doesn't give in to social conditioning is a beautiul and rare find in the western world.
Azztech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #8
betmen
Galley Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azztech View Post
Leave her and give her me.

I'll love her for who she really is and not for who I want her to be.

Yes, I'm making a point. Can you see it?

A woman who doesn't give in to social conditioning is a beautiul and rare find in the western world.
true true

but hey i understand this guy he wants to show off with his girl
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #9
Aspect
Gunner

Quote:
wow... im curious as to what her apartment looks like... i dunno man, if a girl doesn't want to take care of herself and isn't concerned about how she looks, then she isn't concerned with other parts of her life either... i'd say drop that shit likes it on fire.
Aspect is offline   Reply With Quote