Go Back   Natural Game Forum by Zan Perrion > The Main Deck > General Discussion
ZanPerrion.com Members List Mark Forums Read

General Discussion
     how do i make a 60 years old ugly waitress feel pretty and alive again ???

Old 10-08-2009   #1
Ameyatman
Deck Swabber

Default how do i make a 60 years old ugly waitress feel pretty and alive again ???

Hello guys . this is my first post. i love zan teachings because i identify very much with them. I started by learning pua and that sucks, its not natural.

there 1 deep thing that i don't understand:

how do i make a 60 years old ugly waitress feel pretty and alive again and have beauty and passion in her life again??

how do i make women understand that i see her as she really is...glorious, radiant and perfect and that i search the beauty that lays within them until it overwhelms everything ?
Ameyatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #2
JPender
Swashbuckler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameyatman View Post

how do i make a 60 years old ugly waitress feel pretty and alive again and have beauty and passion in her life again??
The fact that you describe her as old and ugly is probably one key problem!

Simply having beauty and passion in your life can and will often rub off on other people.

When helping others it is very important to remember that it is very hard to help someone that does not want to help themselves.

Quote:
how do i make women understand that i see her as she really is...glorious, radiant and perfect and that i search the beauty that lays within them until it overwhelms everything ?
You can not make anyone understand anything (I guess you could, but why would you want to).

You often have to let people see for themselves and come to the understanding themselves.
JPender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #3
Joao Fernandes
Amorati Ambassador

LOOL

Oh My God!

When I saw the title of this post I was a bit shocked, but then when I saw from where you were from I laughed really hard. Ohh my dear friend, why Portuguese guys always have the most awkward questions? Ahaha, it is indeed funny...

Long answer short: you flirt with them. Every woman has a child inside of them, you need to flirt, you need to make her smile and that should only be a reaction to your behaviour and presence.

Agora por favor diz-me que tu não queres nada físico com ela... : P

P.S- Eu também sou português meu. Para mais conversa manda-me uma PM ou adiciona-me no MSN.

Grande abraço,
Kariansky

* Are you thinking about signing up? Message me first... I have a private coupon code for you *

Message me!

Last edited by Joao Fernandes; 10-08-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Joao Fernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #4
The Kidd!!
Swashbuckler

Yep, Kariansky nailed it. Just flirt. Flirt with her like you would a young, hot waitress...but keep it a little lighter than that. Always request to be seated in her section, always have a smile ready for her, complement her on her perfume, tell her how much you appreciate her service and tip well. She will appreciate it greatly.

Remember: A woman is a woman is a woman.
The Kidd!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #5
Joao Fernandes
Amorati Ambassador

I am curious man, why would you want to flirt with a 60 year old ugly waitress? I don't get it... I hope further explanation dear portuguese pirate.

* Are you thinking about signing up? Message me first... I have a private coupon code for you *

Message me!
Joao Fernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #6
BDannyOcean
The Dark Pirate (Amorati Elite)

I don't know why this one stuck out at me but it does.

If you're looking at her as a 60 years old ugly waitress, friend, you're already starting off on the wrong foot.
Old 10-08-2009   #7
The Kidd!!
Swashbuckler

Hey hey hey fellas!...don't knock the guy...maybe he's into unattractive seniors.

Seriously tho, no woman is ugly...just maybe not what YOU would consider attractive, see?

Last edited by The Kidd!!; 10-08-2009 at 06:42 PM.
The Kidd!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #8
Ameyatman
Deck Swabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDannyOcean View Post
I don't know why this one stuck out at me but it does.

If you're looking at her as a 60 years old ugly waitress, friend, you're already starting off on the wrong foot.

ok. i understand that see her as ugly is start on the wrong foot.
so , what is the correct foot ?
Old 10-08-2009   #9
BDannyOcean
The Dark Pirate (Amorati Elite)

Quote:
ok. i understand that see her as ugly is start on the wrong foot.
so , what is the correct foot ?
The fact she's just another person who happens to be a woman. Really. It's THAT simple.

Flirt with her if you wish, or not. Delight in her if you can or not. However, her age and appearance shouldn't be a limiting factor for you in any kind of exchange that you have with her. The very fact that you're trying to delight in a 60 year old woman is commendable but frankly somewhat of a waste of time. What are you trying to achieve?

Zan's ideas are about delighting in the company of women regardless of how old they are or young they are. You don't have to seek out older women and try to make their day. It's nice of you, but in my opinion, it misses the mark.

What he's trying to get your attention to is in delighting in an exchange with women, period. You see, most men turn on their "game" when they see someone they are attracted to.

Instead, fathom a world where there is no turning on of any switch that makes you charming, funny and interesting. It's just you. You just are charming, funny and charismatic. You wouldn't do something different with the hottest girl in the area than you would with someone that was not so attractive. You'd be able to say things like "That skirt looks fantastic on you" to someone that's 60 or someone that's 18. It'd be the same line delivered in the same way regardless of who your target is.

This happens when you have no agenda. When you value your tastes and likes more than the approval of other people.

Delighting in women is more about just being able to delight in life.

And I won't lie to you...that's no small task.
Old 10-08-2009   #10
Ameyatman
Deck Swabber

really apreciate your answer. it has things that i was needing to know.

regarding the 60 year old women, i really want to know that so that i can bring again beauty and paisson to my grandmothers life. and i can´t tell to her how beauty she is... she has 80, she would´t believe in me... it must be another way...