Go Back   Natural Game Forum by Zan Perrion > The Hold > The Chronicles
ZanPerrion.com Members List Mark Forums Read

The Chronicles
     The mature klossowski

Old 02-17-2012   #151
klossowski
Swashbuckler

My priorities for the moment is to get a girlfriend and to be more social. The former is not within my control, but I realise it is something that I want to have. I dream about it, and I want to take the nescessary steps to achieve it.

Being social means grabbing the chances I have to be more social with people I know are interesting and people that I think might be interesting. It does not mean hanging out with people that I know are uninteresting. Finally, it means creating opportunities to be social.

I have applied for different jobs in order to have some more money.

I think being social and having a girlfriend could make myself somewhat happier.

I was going to be social this evening, but then I lost my credit card, and then I found it, but then it was too late. So I guess it is the universe trying to teach me to be more organized.

I have no plans for tomorrow something sucks a bit. I have plans but noone with whom I can be social.

I think my life is on the right track. A lot of things to correct and improve upon, but I am humble and ambitious and I am focused so I feel happy and content most of the time.

I no longer think that my life will be perfect. I accept that many a time life will be mediocre and difficult, but I keep pushing it, and I keep achieving the things I want the most here in life.
klossowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012   #152
klossowski
Swashbuckler

So how do I become more happy. I have found out I am much too invested in all these goals. All this dream about future happiness and perfection.

I want to do things that I enjoy. I want to collect good and interesting and beatiful memories. Some thoughts about that:

1. Having a girlfriend was a nice experience.

2. Climbing beatiful and dangerous mountains.

3. Watching the sun set and the sun rise

4. Doing things with my family.

5. Reading books, but I am already good in this.

6. Cooking a meal. It is a challenge for me, I am going outside my comfort zone, and I actually enjoy making good food.

7. Meditations retreat. Yes it is a good investment for my self and my future peace, but I also enjoy being there. The calmness. The food. The service.

8. Being social in bigger groups. The energy there. The laughter. The excitement.

9. I am quite good at keeping touch with my old friends.

10. Manipulating pictures and giving it to people that I appreciate.

11. Being lazy a day.

12. Listening to good music. For a long time. Not just five minutes.
Old 04-16-2012   #153
klossowski
Swashbuckler

Life goes on. And I am happier than I have been in the past. I read books about psychological existentialism. They say that you have to accept and embrace all sides of life: The shadow sides too. The upredictability. The tragedies that might hit you or the people that you love. And the anxiety lurking under the surface. These are also part of you. You cannot repress them. You have to live with them. It only makes things worse to run away from them. These escapes are the real problems. If people could only sit in the pain for a little while the pain would calm down, maybe even dissapear, and you would become a better and more genuine person. More humane, more empathic.

In addition I have got all these small projects that I love. Getting a girlfriend, becoming leaner and more muscular. Cleaning my room. Reading succulent litterature. Being elegantly dressed. All these things. They make me thrive...

Being social is important. People are often quite pleasant to be around. And most of the time people like me. they think I am OK, and some might even think I am great.

I have learnt how to be less attached to people and outcomes.

I am eating healthy. I am loosing weight. I am getting a freaking six pack. It is just around the corner.

I am not yet dating any beatiful women. Not so far this year. But I think it will come. I will work for it to come.
Old 04-26-2012   #154
klossowski
Swashbuckler

There is nothing big and new that has happened to me. I have my projects. I am enjoying life.

I have gotten myself a job. I am investing in equity fonds. I am working out.
I think my life is going in the right direction. I feel more mature.

I love books. I read them.

Not so much new in the world of women. I am trying out being less outcome - dependent. It is a little bit hard. I am a bit too obsessed with women. It is true. I want control. Instead I should relax and have some faith in myself and in destiny.
Old 04-28-2012   #155
klossowski
Swashbuckler

I have found out what I want to do in life. Right now the main activities are:

1. Be social with my friends.

2. Spend time in nature.

3. Spend quality time with my friends.

4. Help someone for free. Contribute to others.

5. Mastery in something.

6. Read heavy difficult classical books and philosophy.
Old 05-01-2012   #156
klossowski
Swashbuckler

Being social. Being more social. That is the question for me. Being more social will lead to more happiness. More positive feelings. More excitement. Maybe also to more dating opportunities, but that is not the primary goal.

You do not get excited by reading a book. At least not most of the time. You get excited by meeting new people. Talking with them. Making the laugh. Being curious about them. Finding commonalities. Or finding differences. That is life. The good life.

Uptil now I have spent so much time alone. Reading books. Thinking. Obsessing. Thinking about women. Obsessing about women. My life. My focus has been my belly button. That was my main focus. I was afraid of being social since that would mean doing something that everyone else is doing. Doing something that everyone else is enjoying. But now I don't care about that anymore.

Being social has been a little bit difficult for me. I am afraid of rejections. Afraid of not being funny enough. Afraid of these new people. What will they think about me. So I have sought refugee among the books. They will not bother me. They are calm and nice to me.

Women. The hunt for women. The long enduring cheerless hunt for women. The intensity. The despondency when my success was inconsistent. When they were full of guile. When I could not get what I wanted. Why? because they were the only excitement I knew. No women = no excitement. No date that week = No excitement that week.
Old 02-09-2013   #157
klossowski
Swashbuckler

I had to resist the temptation of starting a new thread. i want to keep this so I could read and compare with what I have written before. Some new things I have realised about myself. And some things I have done.

1) I have started going into psychoanlysis. It is great. I recommend visiting a psychologist everyone. You are being listenend to, and you are being understood. It feels so much better than much of the self-help crap you are hearing out there.

2) It is all about mastery. Learning to be very good in something: For me it is books and philosophy. And maybe fitness. I am already very good in terms of books and philosophy. In terms of fitness more average. I know a lot, but I am not very fit.

3) I want to have a girlfriend. But on the way I can sleep around. If I feel like it. I try to flirt and contact ultra hot women too. They are the same as not so hot women. I give them compliments, flirt, and banter. They like it or they donīt like it. I will be myself, and then people can take it as they want to.

4) I want to hang out not just with those people who admire me, but also with those that I can admire. Mutual admiration. maybe this can be a foundation for romantic love too?

5) I have tried having a relationship or dating overweight women. It did not work.

6) Doing what is important for you in life. THat is the road to a good life. It is simple, but not that easy to do. People like to postpone. I like to postpone.

7) I am not perfect, but I am good enough. I deserve to be listened to, and my needs are important.

8) If you are sad - give. If you feel greedy - give. If you feel lonely - give. Giving is the solution to everything. Almost everything.

9) Noone has the right answer for what you should do with your life. Advice = suggestions. Noone knows what is best for you. Noone. Experiment.
Old 02-09-2013   #158
klossowski
Swashbuckler

Zan and maybe Brent are saying: Stop trying - just be. Enjoy the moment and stop thinking that you should go somewhere. Achieve something. Get something. Give the girl a compliment and let the rest be up to the destiny.

I love writing. Writing on this forum gives me an opportunity. Writing email to girls. Writing texts to friends. I love writing.
Old 02-17-2013   #159
klossowski
Swashbuckler

Trying to sum up some of the things I have learnt:

1) Only date girls that you like. If a girl is very eager, maybe give her a chance. Try to not chase trophy girls, just because they are trophy girl.

2) Be as superficial or as profound as I am. If I like big boobs and a nice but, then go for it. If I want someone who only read a bunch of books, then go for that.

3) Itīs not only a question of how mature you are, it is a question of how much you reveal about yourself. Some people like to keep up a mysterious and quite cool fasade. Some people just donīt give a fuck. I belong to the last category.

4) People love to give advice. People absolutely love to give advice. It makes people feel important ned useful. Nothing wrong with it, I am just saying.

5) Honesty is such a cool thing. It makes everything goes faster, and it makes you end up with the things that you want.
Old 03-30-2013   #160
klossowski
Swashbuckler

I am listening to Seneca: The shortness of life.

It is a great book. I tells me to use my time wisely. To not give my time away to trifles and idle chattering. I donīt know when death will arrive. Thus it is wisely to spend my time on things I enjoy and things I find meaningful.

Hiking in the mountains with my mother. Enjoying the sun. Eating chocolate.

Meeting a girl when I come back to Oslo.

Reading books. Meditating. Going to Psychoanalysis.

Working out. Dreaming about the future. Bigger muscles. Doing a planche. Being able to do handstand push ups. And sometime I will read all of Proust.

Not so many big projects for the time being.

I have more faith in myself. Or less faith in other people. There are no one absolute answer out there. Everyone must choose how to live their life. And everyone is trying to be happy and successfull in life. Some fail, some succeed. And then we all die.

It is important to love the process. And to love yourself even if you are terribly imperfect. Donīt worship your ideals. Donīt hate imperfection.

Strive for a happy life. Donīt work your ass off.

I have decided to work less. To find work that is meaningful. And to focus on my hobbies.

All the people who work and work in order to get a lot of money. But do they know that they are paying for money with their time. And time is not endless. Time is not abundant. One day the time is up.

Funny people who take their life and their job so serious. Busy bees. Busy flies.

They need vacation because their ordinary life is too stressfull for them. For me vacation is not necessary. I choose to have it because I want to, not because my body is exhausted. To be exhausted is not good. Not from work and not from work out.

Yes. That is pretty much it.